- open vacancies -
PR/SHOWROOM & OFFICE MANAGER
Do you want to play a key role in continue building and shaping our brand while ensuring that our own office environment and showroom lives and breathes Stylein – from the inside and out? Then this could be the job for you!
We are now looking for a person to join the Stylein team in Stockholm, a role that combines two key responsibilities: PR/showroom and Office management.
- Main contact with national and international fashion media
- Facility management of office space and showroom
- Plan, organize and execute PR activities and live shopping events
- Handle loans and cultivate relationships with media, stylists and ambassadors
- Content distribution to retailers
- Media monitoring and PR reporting
- Update media list and image material
- Create and distribute press material to relevant stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you ought to have great understanding of the new fashion media landscape. Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail while being organized and structured in how you operate. You should have a proactive and solution-oriented mentality, and an outgoing and positive personality who’s able to nurture and build new relationships.
Interested, or know someone who would fit the role, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
E-COMMERCE COORDINATOR INTERNSHIP
Stylein is looking for an intern to join the E-com team this summer. Preferably, you have knowledge of customer relations and have excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Swedish and English.
The internship starts as soon as possible and will last for 3 months. Send your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Do you want to add products to your personal account?