If you are not satisfied with an item and wish to return it, this has to be done within 14 days after you received your order. For orders placed during December we offer extended returns (30 days). Note that all items must be returned in original condition, i.e. that they are not used, all original labels and tags remain on the product as when you receive them. Please note that missing items or any perfume, make-up or deodorant stains on the product means that we cannot accept a return so please be careful when you try the items and take an extra look around you to make sure you haven't missed anything that needs to be returned. We will not accept refunds on broken, missing or faulty items.
- Fill out the delivery note, which was included in your order. Mark the products you want to return or reclaim and send back to us in the same box. If you wish to return two orders in the same shipping please include both delivery notes in the same box.
- A return label is included for Swedish customers only. For all international orders a return deposit will be added at your cost and you will have to arrange your own return back to our warehouse. Thus, the return cost may vary.
- If we accept the return your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card or Klarna invoice after we have received the correct returned item. If the return is not accepted for different reasons we will reach out the same day with more information. If you have chosen Klarna invoice as payment method and the invoice will expire soon after you return the item, we recommend you to report the return in their app as the invoice will be paused.
- Once we have received and processed and accepted your return at our warehouse we will contact you by email with a confirmation. Please note that it may take up to 14 days for us to process and refund your return. During sale periods, please note that it may take longer for us to process your return.
- For orders outside Sweden: A return label is included for Swedish customers only. For all international orders you will have to arrange your own return back to our warehouse. Thus, the return cost may vary. Note that you are responsible for the shipping until we have received the goods and therefore we recommend you to choose a carrier who provides tracking of packages.
- Note that duties and taxes on orders shipped outside the EU can not be refunded. The shipping cost is also nonrefundable for orders shipped outside Sweden.
Return the product to:
Stylein AB/Textile Fashion Logistics AB
504 62 BORÅS
- No exchanges available. Please place a new order to secure your favorite pieces to make sure they won't be sold out.
- Do not hesitate to email us in advance in case you received the wrong item or need to make a reclaim. Please e-mail to email@example.com
- Note that duties and taxes on orders shipped outside the EU can not be refunded.
- The shipping cost is also non refundable for orders shipped outside Sweden.
- If you want to make a complaint on a product, you must contact us by email or phone within 14 days to notify us of why you don't accept the item and specify why you think the product is incorrect. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46 8 643 33 10.
- When and if we accept the reclaim we will send you a prepaid return note and further instructions. Make sure to notify Stylein of any complaint within 14 days after receiving your order.
If you do not pick up your goods, we will charge you for delivery, return and storage costs. The cost of this is currently 150 kr. Uncollected items are not counted as cancellation of your purchase.
Do you want to add products to your personal account?